Skip to main content

The World Sure isn't Perfect

We live with violence all around us and I know so many people who have been victims of all types of violence. Today I almost became one more. It is not the same as when it happens to some one else. You just can never know what it really feels like till you experience it. I manged to get away unhurt by the drunken thugs who tried to mug me, but it left me shaken. What worries me most it that it brought out the violent side in me. Which I am sure everyone has. Buy a gun, get a pepperspray etc etc I started thinking. Strike back!! ....What am I thinking? Why do we have to live like this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawings of Paris, Pen on Paper, 1995. Done during my residence at the Cite des Arts.

City View Video

This is a work in progress. The first stage of an animated sequence. Each frame of the video is drawn using a mouse and the most basic software, Microsoft Paint.

Durban Rain, Sketch pad drawing.Pen on paper.